There are no bad seats in this acoustically enviable 688-seat auditorium. Seligman plays host to the Festival’s Saturday night performances, providing both musicians and audiences a professional concert setting. Seating is reserved, so guests are encouraged to order tickets early.
Welcome to the 27th Season of the Great Lakes Chamber Music Festival
For nearly three decades, the Festival has existed as one of metro Detroit’s musical gems bringing many of the world’s premier chamber musicians to intimate, magnificent venues throughout the area.
Purchase a Festival Subscription Today!
Purchasing a subscription is the best way to experience the Great Lakes Chamber Music Festival! Simply select three of more concerts to build your subscription package. Subscribers receive these amazing benefits:
- The best seats in the house
- Free Artistic Encounters punch card
- Flexibility to exchange tickets
- Discounts of up to 30% off regular ticket prices
- Access to exclusive insider perks like ticket giveaways and behind-the-scenes content