This chapel makes an ideal chamber music venue. A favorite of Festival supporters because of its quiet, remote location and beautifully crafted stained glass windows, St. Hugo’s is a delight to visit anytime. Known as “The Old Stone Chapel” the hall is acoustically live and particularly friendly to romantic works.
Welcome to the 27th Season of the Great Lakes Chamber Music Festival
For nearly three decades, the Festival has existed as one of metro Detroit’s musical gems bringing many of the world’s premier chamber musicians to intimate, magnificent venues throughout the area.
Purchase a Festival Subscription Today!
Purchasing a subscription is the best way to experience the Great Lakes Chamber Music Festival! Simply select three of more concerts to build your subscription package. Subscribers receive these amazing benefits:
- The best seats in the house
- Free Artistic Encounters punch card
- Flexibility to exchange tickets
- Discounts of up to 30% off regular ticket prices
- Access to exclusive insider perks like ticket giveaways and behind-the-scenes content