Welcome to the 26th Season of the Great Lakes Chamber Music Festival
For nearly three decades, the Festival has existed as one of metro Detroit’s musical gems bringing many of the world’s premier chamber musicians to intimate, magnificent venues throughout the area. The 2019 Festival features many of the world’s most acclaimed and decorated performers, including the world-renowned, nine-time Grammy Award-winning Emerson String Quartet; MacArthur Genius and Avery Fisher Prize Winner, Leila Josefowicz; four-time Grammy Award-winning modern-classical superstars, Eighth Blackbird; and the award-winning, internationally-acclaimed soprano, Christine Goerke. Join us for an unforgettable two weeks celebrating these awe-inspiring artists and many more!
Purchase a Festival Subscription Today!
Purchasing a subscription is the best way to experience the Great Lakes Chamber Music Festival! Simply select three of more concerts to build your subscription package. Subscribers receive these amazing benefits:
- The best seats in the house
- Free Artistic Encounters punch card
- Flexibility to exchange tickets
- Discounts of up to 30% off regular ticket prices
- Access to exclusive insider perks like ticket giveaways and behind-the-scenes content
Beethoven Cycle Package
Purchase all six of the Emerson String Quartet’s performances of the Beethoven String Quartet Cycle at Seligman Performing Arts Center starting at only $200!
All six performances with General seating
Purchase General Package
All six performances with Reserved seating
Purchase Reserved Package
Upcoming Events › Artistic Encounter
- No matching events listed under Artistic Encounter. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.