This towering cathedral can first be seen driving on Long Lake Rd. Upon further inspection, the rest of the sprawling property comes into view. There is a lovely refectory on the west end of the church, which overlooks a beautiful lake. Many summer evenings, the sun shines through the refectory’s endless windows, and chamber music is given a home like no other. Newly air-conditioned.
Welcome to the 27th Season of the Great Lakes Chamber Music Festival
For nearly three decades, the Festival has existed as one of metro Detroit’s musical gems bringing many of the world’s premier chamber musicians to intimate, magnificent venues throughout the area.
Purchasing a subscription is the best way to experience the Great Lakes Chamber Music Festival! Simply select three of more concerts to build your subscription package. Subscribers receive these amazing benefits:
- The best seats in the house
- Free Artistic Encounters punch card
- Flexibility to exchange tickets
- Discounts of up to 30% off regular ticket prices
- Access to exclusive insider perks like ticket giveaways and behind-the-scenes content